Monday, November 23, 2009
Sheridan: What's wrong with the Celtics?
By Chris Forsberg
On the heels of Boston's grisly overtime victory over the Knicks Sunday at Madison Square Garden, ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan examines why the Celtics are struggling.
Among his key topics:
- Kevin Garnett is still hurting
- Rasheed Wallace is playing horribly
- Rajon Rondo's flaws can be quite stark
- For a team with so many big guys, they sure don't rebound much
- Ray Allen is getting no respect
- The players aren't listening to Doc Rivers
Go HERE to read more of Sheridan's analysis.