Monday, January 28, 2013
Layup Line: Life without Rondo
A bunch of links as the Celtics brace for life without Rajon Rondo for the remainder of the 2012-13 season:
* Lowe: Life without Rondo Grantland's Zach Lowe details the harsh reality of Boston's offense without Rondo and offers thoughts on how Boston could proceed.
* PER Diem: Can Celtics Deal? : Insider's Tom Haberstroh runs down a bunch of possible trade scenarios if the Celtics elect to break up their core moving forward.
* Insider: Where do C's go from here? Insider's Kevin Pelton examines the ramifications of Rondo's injury and whether the Celtics are still a playoff team without him.
* Video: Long road ahead for Rondo ESPN injury expert Stephania Bell discusses Rondo's knee injury and the increase in ACL tears in the NBA.
* CelticsHub: Post Traumatic Rondo Deliberations: Our friends at CelticsHub play a game of 3-on-3 examining questions in the aftermath of Rondo's season-ending injury.