Boston Colleges: Scott Shafer
October, 10, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPNBoston.com
Is tonight future-league member Louisville's toughest test of the season?
- The gang at AthlonSports previews Week 7 in the ACC.
- BC's Nate Freese is trying kicking and punting, Michael Vega writes in the Boston Globe.
- Jayron Kearse is stepping up at safety for Clemson, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- Duke is bracing for another bout with an option offense, R. Cory Smith writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Georgia Tech tackle Ray Beno (foot) did not practice Wednesday, further reducing the likelihood that he’ll be able to play Saturday, Ken Suguira writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland's offensive line is looking to hide its intentions better after the FSU loss, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Injuries are taking a toll on NC State's offense, Joe Giglio writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Tight ends have not been a big part of Pitt's passing attack, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Orange coach Scott Shafer is comfortable with the defensive backs who are replacing Keon Lyn, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Tom O'Brien reinforces a winning approach to a floundering Virginia team, Norm Wood writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- SI.com's Ben Glicksman tracks the recovery of Virginia Tech corner Antone Exum.