LONDON -- Ten quick hits from the Patriots' 35-7 victory over the Buccaneers:
1) The Patriots have forced at least one turnover in 15 straight games, the longest current streak in the NFL. The defense totaled three interceptions against the Buccaneers.
2) Sam Aiken's 54-yard touchdown catch-and-run was his first career touchdown in his seven seasons in the NFL. The 54-yard play is the longest for the Patriots this season.
4) Kevin Faulk totaled two catches (5 yards), giving him 400 for his career. Faulk becomes the 26th running back in NFL history to reach the 400-catch mark.
5) Linebacker Junior Seau has won 24 consecutive regular-season games in which he's appeared with New England, tying defensive lineman Maulty Moore of the Miami Dolphins (1972-73) for the longest personal winning streak since the merger.
6) Wes Welker has caught six or more passes in 19 of the last 21 regular-season games. Welker now has seven career regular-season games with 10 catches or more, and this marks the first time in his career that he's had back-to-back games with 10 or more receptions.
8) The Patriots are 25-5 in the month of October since 2003. Since 2006, Brady has a 12-1 record in the month.
9) The Patriots have now won 17 straight games over NFC opponents.
10) After accumulating a 21-0 lead against the Buccaneers, the Patriots had scored 80 unanswered points when accounting for their 59-0 win over the Titans on Oct. 18. That stretch of scoring was the most in a single season since Buffalo had 86 in 1992.