NEW ORLEANS -- Five fast facts from the Patriots' 38-17 loss to the Saints:
1. Tom Brady passed Drew Bledsoe to become New England's all-time leading passer. Brady entered the game needing 163 yards to pass Bledsoe's mark of 29,657. He reached the milestone on an 11-yard pass to Sam Aiken in the third quarter, and now has 29,732 yards.
2. Running back Laurence Maroney scored a touchdown for the sixth straight game, which ties the second longest streak in franchise history.
3. Maroney now has eight touchdowns on the season, topping his previous high of six.
4. Wes Welker finished with six catches, and now has nine straight games with six or more receptions. He has caught six or more passes in 23 of his last 25 games.
5. Receiver Sam Aiken set career highs with seven catches for 90 yards. His previous highs were four catches for 66 yards.