ESPN's Patriots-Bills predictions
December, 18, 2009
A roundup of how folks at ESPN are picking Sunday’s game between the New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills.
- ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss: Patriots 24, Bills 14. Revived running game should help the Patriots power past the Bills for the 13th straight time.
- ESPNBoston.com's Chris Forsberg: Patriots 27, Bills 13. None of the Bills have to worry about their front yards being vandalized after the game, but the Patriots' ground game does run wild in Buffalo's own back yard.
- ESPN's experts: All nine pick the Patriots over the Bills.
- Sunday Countdown: Keyshawn Johnson, Cris Carter, Tom Jackson and Mike Ditka all pick the Patriots.
- Hank Goldberg: Hammerin’ Hank thinks the Bills will make it close, but New England will win it by a field goal.
- Madden simulation: Patriots 27, Bills 13.
- Make your picks for all of Sunday's games in this SportsNation feature or in our Pigskin Pick 'Em contest.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- FANMATS New England Patriots 2-Piece Printed Carpet Car Mat Set
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Nate Ebner retweeted