Video: Patriots-Colts AccuScore report
November, 18, 2010
Watch the video above for the Countdown Daily AccuScore report for Sunday’s Patriots-Colts game.
* Overall, the Patriots won 59 percent of 10,000 AccuScore simulations of Sunday’s game against the Colts by an average score of about 25-17.
* According to the simulations, Peyton Manning is projected to throw for more than 300 yards, 2 touchdowns and is completing 65 percent of his passes.
* Brady’s completion percentage in the simulations is 70 percent. If Brady throws 2 touchdowns and no more than 1 interception, the Patriots win 73 percent of the time in the simulated games.
* If the Colts can hold the Patriots to less than 4 yards per carry, and the defense sacks Brady at least 3 times, then the Colts are 70 percent favorites.
* According to the simulations, when the Colts' defense only gets to Brady once, the Pats are 66 percent favorites.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.