Video: Patriots-Jets AccuScore report
December, 3, 2010
Watch the video above for the Countdown Daily AccuScore report for Monday night’s Patriots-Jets game.
* Overall, the Patriots won 68 percent of 10,000 AccuScore simulations of the game against the Jets by an average score of about 28-22.
* In the simulations, Patriots running backs BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead are averaging 5 yards per cazrry combined. Jets RBs Shonn Greene and LaDainian Tomlinson are being held to just 3.5 yards per carry. If the Jets can average at least 4 yards per carry, their chances of victory in the simulations improved from 32 to 42 percent.
* When the Jets sack Tom Brady at least three times and forced at least one turnover in the simulations, New York was a 56 percent favorite. But when Brady was sacked once or not at all, the Pats are favored by 75 percent.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
1/19/2014 - FINAL
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Fathead Tedy Bruschi Wall Graphic