Each week on ESPNBoston.com, Tedy Bruschi dissects each Patriots game in his "Bruschi on Tap" piece. This week's piece is posted and includes the following topics:
1. Rob Gronkowski's growth easy to see
2. Can't have the M.O.B.Ps (missed opportunities for big plays) against Patriots.
3. Devin McCourty putting together a Pro-Bowl caliber season. His rib injury is one to watch.
4. Momentum, a bye week, and the Packers.
5. Weather affects Bears' defense.
6. Why the Patriots are so good in the snow.