Video: Patriots-Packers AccuScore report
December, 16, 2010
Watch the video above for the Countdown Daily AccuScore report for Sunday night’s Patriots-Packers game.
* Overall, the Patriots won 74 percent of 10,000 AccuScore simulations of Sunday night’s game against the Packers by an average score of about 30-21.
* If Aaron Rodgers is healthy (concussion) and plays, the Packers are only 35 percent underdogs. If Rodgers does not play, however, Green Bay wins just 14 percent of AccuScore simulations.
* Tom Brady is facing another good defense, but he has a QB rating in simulations of over 90 with an average of 270 yards passing.
* BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead average more than 5 yards per carry in simulations.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
2014 NFL PREVIEW
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
WEEK 5 - THURSDAY 8/28 - FINAL
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Paul Perillo retweeted
- New England Patriots retweeted