Video: AccuScore report for Pats-Jets
January, 13, 2011
In the video above, Jenny Dell goes inside the numbers to see how the Jets-Patriots game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* Overall, the Patriots won 78 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations of Sundays game against the Jets by an average score of about 29-19.
* If Sanchez completes over 60 percent of his passes and New York has no turnovers, the Jets become 57 percent favorites.
* There's a 30 percent chance that Tom Brady will throw two touchdowns and no interceptions, and if he does, the Pats have a 90 percent chance of winning.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
WEEK 16 - SUNDAY 12/22
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Wild Sports New England Patriots Tim Wolfe Series Desktop Helmet Statue