Video: AccuScore report for Patriots-Jets
October, 6, 2011
In the video above, Jon Anik goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Jets game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* Overall, the Patriots won a whopping 77 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of about 32-19.
* Tom Brady passed for more than 225 yards and two touchdowns in just 47 percent of the simulations.
* In the simulations, the Patriots' running backs are combining for more than 5 yards per carry.
* The Jets won 50 percent of the simulations in which they held the Patriots to less than 100 rushing yards and intercepted Brady at least once.
* Mark Sanchez is averaging as many interceptions as touchdowns per simulation. But in simulated Jets victories, Sanchez averages 1.75 touchdown passes and less than an interception.
* The Jets won 51 percent of simulations in which Sanchez has no more than 1 interception and Shaun Green has 50 or more rushing yards and 1 or more rushing touchdowns.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- New Era Men's New England Patriots Navy League 9Forty Adjustable Hat
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England Patriots retweeted