In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Steelers game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* In the closest projection of the season, the Steelers won 51 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 26.7-26.2, a difference of just a half a point.
* Tom Brady has a 49 percent chance of throwing at least one interception, according to simulations. If he does, the Steelers become 64 percent favorites.
* The Patriots won 60 percent of the simulations in which Brady does not throw an interception and is sacked no more than 2 times.
* The Steelers won 59 percent of the simulations in which Ben Roethlisberger throws for more than 250 yards and 2 touchdowns or more.
* Roethlisberger is projected for 289 yards passing, while Brady projects to throw for 297 yards.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.