Video: AccuScore for Pats-Broncos
December, 15, 2011
In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Broncos game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 67 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 28-22.
* Tom Brady is projected for 300-plus yards passing and 2-plus touchdowns, according to simulations.
* Tim Tebow's forecast is for 50-plus rushing yards on 7 yards per carry.
* The Broncos' best chance is if they pressure Brady. If the Broncos get 4 or more sacks and force at least 1 turnover, they become 53 percent favorites, according to sims.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
1/19/2014 - FINAL
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- G-III Women's New England Patriots Road Trip Navy T-Shirt