- Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Quick hits from the media-access period in the Patriots locker room today (2:15-3 p.m.):
1. Players drawing larger media crowds included safeties Patrick Chung and Vincent Fuller. Overall, there were a lot of players in the locker room and this gave reporters a chance for more one-on-one time. This was similar to a Friday during a regular week, as most of the hard work had been put in and it was a looser environment.
2. Fuller played for the Titans from 2005-2010 and one reporter asked him his recollection of the Oct. 18, 2009 game in which the Titans were routed by the Patriots, 59-0, in the snow. Fuller said he didn't play that day.
3. Plenty of discussion on Dolphins running back Reggie Bush. Defenders have targeted him as a key player to stop, which is no surprise. They say it's not just Bush as a runner, but also as a pass-catcher and how the Dolphins work to get him in space.
4. Some Pro Bowl chatter among players, who were wondering when the final announcements would be made. Patriots players voted over the last week.
3dESPN.com news services