- Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
ESPN analyst Tedy Bruschi held his weekly day-after-game chat, and his thoughts comprise his "Bruschi on Tap" piece now posted on ESPNBoston.com (link here). Some topics of discussion include:
1. Detailing the defensive adjustments made by the Patriots against the Bills -- going from man-coverage to zone-coverage against empty sets.
2. Devin McCourty at safety; doesn't look like a natural.
3. How to fix the Patriots defense.
4. Focusing on the returns of safety Patrick Chung and linebacker Brandon Spikes.
5. How the Patriots might approach this bye week.
3dESPN.com news services