ESPN analyst Tedy Bruschi held his weekly day-after-game chat, and his thoughts comprise his "Bruschi on Tap" piece now posted on ESPNBoston.com (link here). Some topics of discussion include:
1. Detailing the defensive adjustments made by the Patriots against the Bills -- going from man-coverage to zone-coverage against empty sets.
2. Devin McCourty at safety; doesn't look like a natural.
3. How to fix the Patriots defense.
4. Focusing on the returns of safety Patrick Chung and linebacker Brandon Spikes.
5. How the Patriots might approach this bye week.