Video: Early updates from Foxborough
January, 14, 2012
ESPN's Ed Werder and Wendi Nix checked in from Foxborough this morning with updates on the Broncos and Patriots heading into tonight's game (video above).
* According to Werner, Broncos QB Tim Tebow laughed when he asked last night at the team hotel how he could be expected to outplay Tom Brady tonight. "Just don't worry about it, relax and play the game like we did as a kid in the backyard," Tebow told Werder.
* The Broncos signed long-time long snapper David Binn on Friday, with regular long snapper (and former Patriot) Lonie Paxton dealing with a family matter. According to Werder, Paxton's wife is five months pregnant and the couple is facing a potentially life-threatening situation. John Fox told Werner he fully supports Paxton missing the game to be with his wife.
* Nix said she has reason to believe Logan Mankins (questionable/knee) to play tonight.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England Patriots retweeted
- LeGarrette Blount retweeted
- Christopher Price retweeted
- Devin&Jason McCourty retweeted
- Andy Hart retweeted