Video: AccuScore for Pats-Ravens
January, 18, 2012
In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Ravens AFC Championship Game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 69 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 28-21.
* Patriots tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez combined for an average of 150 yards in simulations. If Wes Welker gets involved with at least 75 yards receiving, the Patriots become heavy 84 percent favorites in sims.
* Ravens running back Ray Rice is projected for 71 rushing yards. But if he dominates the Patriots -- as he did in the 2009 postseason -- with more than 100 yards rushing and one rushing touchdown, the Ravens become 61 percent favorites in simulations.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
1/19/2014 - FINAL
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Rico NFL New England Patriots Embossed Tri-Fold Wallet