Hot Button: Can the Pats protect Brady?
February, 2, 2012
AP Photo/Winslow TownsonOver the course of the next week, ESPN Boston and ESPN New York will face off on a key matchup for Sunday's Super Bowl every weekday.
Today's Hot Button debates which team has the better offensive weapons. Click HERE to check out the back and forth between ESPNNewYork.com's Rich Cimini and ESPNBoston.com's Mike Rodak.
Here's a stats-based piece looking at the challenge facing the Patriots' offensive line. And here's an NFL Live debate on the topic as well:
Here's a look at our other Hot Buttons and what we have still to come:
* Thursday: Boston vs. New York: Which is the better sports town?
* Friday: Can the Giants stop the Patriots' tight ends?
* Monday: Who’ll be the better coach on Super Sunday, Belichick or Coughlin?
* Tuesday: Who’ll be the better QB on Super Sunday, Brady or Manning?
* Wednesday: Which team has better offensive weapons?
* Thursday: Is the Giants’ pass rush the Patriots’ Kryptonite?
* Friday: Prediction -- Patriots or Giants?
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
PLAYOFFS - SUNDAY 2/1
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Christopher Price retweeted
- Devin&Jason McCourty retweeted
- Nate Ebner retweeted
- New England Patriots retweeted