In a piece now posted on ESPNBoston.com, Field Yates breaks down some of key areas for the Patriots in Monday night's preseason game against the visiting Eagles.
A few highlights:
1. Managing the roster with three games in a span of 10 days.
2. Potential debut of Logan Mankins and how the offensive line bounces back in pass protection.
3. Big opportunity ahead for rookie Nate Ebner at safety.
4. Heavy playing time for Shane Vereen and Brandon Bolden at running back (Jeff Demps is not eligible to play).
5. Chandler Jones -- can he be a difference-maker for the second week in a row?
To read the piece, CLICK HERE.