Video: AccuScore report for Pats-Titans
September, 6, 2012
In the video above, Zubin Mehenti goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Titans season opener plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 73 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 29-19.
* Tom Brady completed 69 percent of his passes in simulations, compared to just 54 percent for Titans quarterback Jake Locker. There is just an 11 percent chance Locker finishes the game with a higher completion percentage than Brady, according to simulations.
* The Titans won 53 percent of the simulations in which running back Chris Johnson rushed for at least 100 yards and scored at least one touchdown.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
WEEK 3 - SUNDAY 9/21 - FINAL
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Christopher Price retweeted
- Alfonzo Dennard retweeted
- Vince Wilfork retweeted
- New England Patriots retweeted
- Dont'a Hightower retweeted