Video: AccuScore report for Patriots-Bills
September, 28, 2012
In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Bills game (1 p.m., CBS) plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 66 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 30-24.
* Tom Brady is projected to throw for 290 yards and is averaging more the 2 touchdown passes per simulation.
* If the Bills can find a way to pressure Brady and force at least 1 interception while allowing no more than 1 touchdown pass, the Bills become 55 percent favorites, according to simulations.
* If the Bills can't pressure Brady and finish with 2 sacks or less, the Patriots are 72 percent favorites, according to simulations.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
WEEK 4 - FRIDAY 8/22
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Christopher Price retweeted
- Aaron Dobson 3 retweeted
- Nate Ebner retweeted
- New England Patriots retweeted