Video: AccuScore report for Pats-Seahawks
October, 12, 2012
In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how Sunday's Patriots-Seahawks game (4:25 p.m., CBS) plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 67 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 26-20.
* If the Seahawks hold the Patriots' RBs to less than 3.5 yards per carry and sack Tom Brady 4 times, Seattle's chances of winning jump to 59 percent, according to simulations.
* If Brady is sacked no more than twice, the Patriots become 72 percent favorites, according to simulations.
* According to simulations, there is just a 29 percent chance Seahawks rookie QB Russell Wilson throws more TDs than interceptions. If he does, Seattle becomes the slight favorite at 51 percent.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- New England Patriots Executive Tri-Fold Wallet And Collector's Tin
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Andy Hart retweeted
- Devin+Jason McCourty retweeted
- Vince Wilfork retweeted
- Mike Reiss retweeted