Video: AccuScore report for Pats-Seahawks
October, 12, 2012
In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how Sunday's Patriots-Seahawks game (4:25 p.m., CBS) plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 67 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 26-20.
* If the Seahawks hold the Patriots' RBs to less than 3.5 yards per carry and sack Tom Brady 4 times, Seattle's chances of winning jump to 59 percent, according to simulations.
* If Brady is sacked no more than twice, the Patriots become 72 percent favorites, according to simulations.
* According to simulations, there is just a 29 percent chance Seahawks rookie QB Russell Wilson throws more TDs than interceptions. If he does, Seattle becomes the slight favorite at 51 percent.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
1/19/2014 - FINAL
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Franklin New England Patriots Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set