Five things to know about quarterback Mark Sanchez and the Jets’ offense:
1. Including playoffs, Sanchez has 5 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in his last two road games against the Patriots after throwing 1 TD and 7 interceptions in his first two road games against the Patriots.
2. Tim Tebow has played a total of 45 offensive snaps this season. The most consecutive snaps Tebow has played in a game is three in Week 2, his only three offensive snaps in the game. Tebow has played back-to-back snaps four other times this season (twice in Week 3 and Week 5).
3. One area Sanchez has actually improved this season is the deep ball. Sanchez has nine completions on throws more than 20 yards downfield this season, just two shy of his total from 2011. The Patriots have allowed a league-high 16 completions on such throws this season and the second-most touchdowns (5).
4. Shonn Greene rushed for a career-high 161 yards in Week 6, the most by a Jet since Thomas Jones in Week 6 2009 (210 yards). Greene also became the first Jets player with 160 rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs in a game. In 6 career games against the Patriots, Greene has never rushed for more than 83 yards.
5. The Jets scored a season-high 5 offensive touchdowns in Week 6 after combining for 3 offensive touchdowns in their 4 previous games.