Every day after the Patriots play a game, Tedy Bruschi hosts his weekly Patriots chat on ESPNBoston.com. Today's chat kicked off at 3 p.m., can be recapped here, and included some of the following topics:
1. Mounting injuries and their impact on the Patriots.
2. Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt and how to combat his penchant for batting down passes.
3. The mark of a good team -- winning when the quarterback doesn't put up big numbers.
4. The Patriots' defense and improvement: Is this defense really turning the corner?
5. Linebacker Jerod Mayo and the "hug" blitz producing a big sack.