This week's Patriots podcast with Tedy Bruschi is now posted on ESPNBoston.com (listen HERE) and the following is an outline of the discussion:
PATRIOTS vs. TEXANS
1. Marquee game of Week 14 slate -- no need to look elsewhere.
2. Texans' different style of blocking can irritate defenses.
3. Running back Arian Foster, wide receiver Andre Johnson and "con men" on offense.
4. Defensive lineman J.J. Watt and a blitz-heavy approach.
5. Injury concerns for the Texans on defense.
6. Patriots have been in big games; how will Texans' respond?
1. @Robbjkjones -- Do teams hold anything back knowing they could see the opponent again in playoffs?
2. @patriotbomber – Who’s better at the same stage of their careers – Richard Seymour or J.J. Watt?
3. @theshawnold – Do you think the Patriots’ D is getting better or was the Dolphins’ offense just bad?
4. @natnaSuhul – Why are the Patriots not using Brandon Lloyd as many hoped; seems Brady isn’t looking to him?
5. @Bill_Laffey -- With Julian Edelman out, do you think it's too risky to have Wes Welker back on punt returns?