This week's ESPNBoston.com Patriots podcast with Tedy Bruschi is now posted (listen HERE), and the following is an outline of the discussion:
1. How much does this loss to 49ers hurt the Patriots in playoffs.
2. Forecasting the playoff picture (any wild-card teams for Patriots to be concerned with in possible opener?)
3. As a coach, how do you approach these next two weeks (all out, rest certain players etc.).
4. Where things went wrong for Patriots in loss to 49ers.
5. Ridley Riddle (bench Stevan Ridley or stick with him after another fumble).
6. If Alfonzo Dennard is out, should they move Devin McCourty back to CB or stick with Kyle Arrington at CB?
7. NFL-wise, as we head into final 2 weeks, one storyline that catches our interest.
PATRIOTS vs. JAGUARS
1. How tough to get up for this game?
2. Assessing the Jaguars franchise and its future.
3. Jaguars offense -- QB Chad Henne gives them better chance than Blaine Gabbert.
4. Jaguars defense -- a "fast-flow" 4-3 scheme.
@p8riotblizzard – Any reason for concern about Gronk returning in playoffs and not being at his best?
@padik68 – What do you think the Patriots’ chances are of going to the Super Bowl?
@TheRealKindJim – Do you think the Patriots can win a Super Bowl with these defensive backs?
@ArjunaRamgopal – Patriots have struggled against NFC foes this year; how much is unfamiliarity part of that?