Some links that capture the Texans' perspective leading into Sunday's rematch with the Patriots:
1. Red-zone offense a concern. John McClain of the Houston Chronicle highlights the team's struggles inside the opponent's 20-yard line, which showed up in a big way in Saturday's playoff win over the Bengals.
2. Andre Johnson vs. Aqib Talib. Reid Laymance of the Houston Chronicle is highlighting some key matchups on a daily basis and this was a good one on Dec. 10. As Laymance noted, Talib's health (hip injury) is a factor here.
3. New injury philosophy for Texans. Coach Gary Kubiak has switched up his usual discussion on injuries, and told reporters he will wait until Wednesday to update the status of some banged-up players (via HoustonTexans.com).
4. Thinking like the Texans. In his weekly feature, ESPN.com AFC South reporter Paul Kuharsky puts himself in Gary Kubiak's shoes and shares thoughts on what might be going through his mind.
5. Texans and tomato cans. Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com shares his take on some of the media-based bulletin-board material provided by Boston Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy.