Every Thursday on ESPNBoston.com, there is a Patriots chat in the early afternoon. Today's chat kicked off at noon, can be recapped here, and included some of the following topics:
1. Considering different coverage game-plans against the Ravens' vertical passing game.
2. Could the loss of tight end Rob Gronkowski potentially be a blessing in disguise?
3. Sharing some thoughts on the Patriots' linebackers.
4. Ravens, fatigue and a possible connection to the 2006 Patriots.
5. Don't sleep on running back Ray Rice.