- Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Every Tuesday on ESPNBoston.com, questions from Patriots followers are answered as part of a weekly mailbag. This week's mailbag has been posted and includes some of the following topics:
1. Robert Kraft's remarks from Monday in which he said, "If this stuff is true, then I've been duped and our whole organization has been duped."
2. How Aaron Hernandez's murder charge could change the way the team conducts business.
3. Thoughts on how Dolphins linebacker Dannell Ellerbe's comments about the Patriots being vulnerable might be received in New England.
4. Some key dates ahead for the Patriots and the NFL.
5. Receiver Julian Edelman and expectations for the 2013 season.
2dESPN.com news services