Couple of good reads on Kraft, Belichick
October, 17, 2013
Thos Robinson/Getty Images via HBORobert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, greets his friend Sam Berns, a Patriots fan with progeria, a disease that accelerates the aging process.Taking a spin around ESPN.com, we found a couple of features we thought would be of interest to Patriots fans:
• Rick Reilly writes a touching story of Robert Kraft and his teenage friend who is bravely fighting to find a cure for progeria, a disease that accelerates the aging process.
• Over at ESPNW, Melissa Issacson has a piece of the other Belichick roaming the sidelines: Bill’s daughter Amanda, who coaches lacrosse at Wesleyan.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Rico NFL New England Patriots Embossed Tri-Fold Wallet
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Paul Perillo retweeted
- Alfonzo Dennard retweeted
- New England Patriots retweeted