Every Tuesday on ESPNBoston.com, questions from Patriots followers are answered as part of a weekly mailbag. This week's mailbag has been posted and includes some of the following topics:
1. What led to the Patriots' transformation to more of a run-based offense?
2. The presence of a fullback on the roster and its impact.
3. Injury considerations at punter and potential emergency options.
4. Concerns about the lack of a consistent threat on the outside at receiver.
5. Rookie linebacker Jamie Collins' breakthrough.
6. Matthew Slater's presence in the Patriots' one-receiver package.