3. Teams that have the fewest turnovers in the NFL through 10 games: Packers (8), Patriots (10), Vikings (10).
4. In the NFL stats, there should be a notation next to Wes Welker’s league-high 79 receptions that reflects he missed two games, which adds more impressive context to the production.
5. The Arizona Cardinals (7-3) shouldn’t have problems winning the weak NFC West, but the next two weeks -- at Tennessee and home versus Minnesota -- should provide a good gauge as to whether they can make another Super Bowl run.
6. Jeff Fisher’s Titans have turned it around from 0-6 to 4-6. If they came back to Gillette Stadium this weekend to face the Patriots, safe to say it wouldn’t be the 59-0 result from Oct. 18, which shows that sometimes when you play a team is most important.
7. One Patriots stat that jumps off the page: They own a 34:26-25:34 time of possession advantage over their opponents this season, best in the NFL.
9. Didn’t think the Cowboys would be 8-3 at this point. The next three games are huge: at the Giants, versus the Chargers, at the Saints.
10. Brett Favre has proven me wrong. He’s completing nearly 70 percent of his passes, has 21 touchdowns and just three interceptions. No wonder Brad Childress was so willing to pick him up from the airport.