Friday, October 5, 2012
Mike Reiss on WEEI/ESPN
Friday marked the first day of "ESPN on WEEI", with ESPN's national programming now airing on 850 AM in Boston, and WEEI's local programming exclusively on 93.7 FM.
As part of "ESPN on WEEI", ESPNBoston.com Patriots reporter Mike Reiss was a guest on the "Mut and Merloni Show" on Friday (93.7 FM). The interview can be heard on WEEI.com (listen here) and touched on some of the following topics:
1. Tight end Aaron Hernandez returning to the practice field.
2. Linebacker Brandon Spikes and expanding his responsibilities in 2012.
3. Cornerbacks playing a more physical style to disrupt timing of routes.
4. Cornerback Ras-I Dowling and his lack of playing time.
5. Will the Miami Dolphins ultimately be the second-best team in the AFC East this season?
6. Rookie running back Brandon Bolden and his impact.
7. Vince Wilfork vs. Dan Koppen as a matchup to watch.