• Broncos: Peyton’s bunch has won four in a row and five of six after starting 1-2. The offense seems to be hitting on all cylinders, having scored 31 or more points in each of the last four games. The only tough game remaining on their schedule is a Dec. 16 game at Baltimore.
• Colts: Led by a rookie quarterback and inspired by a coach battling Leukemia, the Colts are the feel-good story of the NFL. They too have won four in a row and five of their last six (including an impressive win over Green Bay). This week’s matchup against the Patriots could show us whether they’re true contenders. Indy still has two games remaining against the division-leading Texans.
• Packers: Winners of four straight and five of six, the Packers' most impressive victory of the season is a Week 6 trouncing of Houston. Their remaining schedule is a tough one: two games against the Lions, plus road games versus the Giants and Bears.
• Patriots: Despite lingering questions about a porous pass defense, the Patriots have won five of their last six games. The road ahead includes key matchups against Indy on Sunday and Houston and San Francisco in December.
• Steelers: Perhaps the biggest question mark of the bunch, thanks to a shoulder injury to Ben Roethlisberger suffered in Monday’s close-call win over the hapless Chiefs. The Steelers, too, are a team on a roll, having won four in a row and five of six (are you sensing a trend here?). They still have two key matchups remaining against the Ravens.
• Your turn: Use the ranker tool to do your own mini power rankings of these five teams and leave your thoughts in the comments section of this blog entry.
Editor's note: ESPN.com's latest Power Rankings are out, with the Packers at No. 6, the Broncos at No. 7, the Patriots at No. 8, the Steelers ninth and the Colts at No. 11.