Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Fine print on Hernandez jersey exchange
Here are the rules outlined by the Patriots for their Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange this weekend at the team store at Gillette Stadium. Text is from a sign currently posted in the store:
The Patriots team store is dispaying the rules for the Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange this weekend.
* No. 81 or No. 85 Hernandez jerseys purchased from the New England Patriots ProShop ONLY are eligible for the jersey exchange.
* Jerseys sold at the Patriots ProShop are officially licensed NFL merchandise and are either Nike or Reebok product.
* Exchange is valid for in-stock jerseys only. No customizations or special requests will be accommodated.
* Exchange is valid for product of comparable value (jersey for jersey).
* Exchange is limited to one (1) jersey per customer.
* A receipt from the Patriots ProShop is not needed for the exchange. However, only NFL officially licensed jerseys sold from the ProShop are eligible for the exchange (both Nike and Reebok are acceptable).
* Jerseys are eligible for exchange at the Patriots ProShop in Foxborough, Mass. on Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th, 2013. Store hours are Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
* The Patriots ProShop reserves the right to make all determinations regarding program validity. All determinations are final.