The Red Sox on Monday announced their 2013 spring training schedule and key workout dates. Here are our quick takeaways, along with the full spring schedule.
* Pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to Fenway South in Fort Myers, Fla. on Feb. 10. Their first workout is Feb. 12
* The first full-squad workout is set for Feb. 15, which means position players are required to report by Feb. 13.
* The Sox will host 20 games at JetBlue Park, which opened last season and features the same dimensions as Fenway Park.
* Tickets go on sale on Dec. 8.
* Here is the full spring schedule: