A few interesting nuggets as we wait for the puck to drop for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals, which the Bruins lead 3-0:
* Bruins are 8-1 in their last 9 playoff games and have won their last 4. They are also 4-1 in OT games during the playoffs.
* Bruins are 18-1 when holding a 3-0 lead in a best-of-7 series. Their only loss was in the 2010 conference semifinals against the Flyers.
* David Krejci leads all players in goals (9) and points (21) in the 2013 playoffs
* Tuukka Rask has a 0.56 GAA, .982 save percentage in this series. He’s allowed two goals on 110 shot attempts in 215:19 in this series.
* Penguins have lost 3 straight games for the first time since April 11-15, 2012 (all in conference quarterfinal series vs. Flyers). The Penguins have not lost 4 straight games since a 6-game losing streak from Dec. 29, 2011-Jan. 11, 2012.
* Penguins have never comeback from a 3-0 deficit in a best-of-7 series (0-4 all-time).
* Only 3 teams have come back from 3-0 down to win a series in NHL history (1942 Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings, 1975 Islanders vs. Penguins and 2010 Flyers vs. Bruins).
* Sidney Crosby has no points and a minus-2 rating in this series (had 15 points in 12 games through the conference semifinals).
* The Bruins look to sweep the Penguins Friday night, while the Blackhawks have a commanding 3-1 lead over the Kings. If both teams win, it will mark the first Stanley Cup finals between Original Six teams since 1979, when the Rangers played the Canadiens. Such matchups have happened six times since the 1967-68 expansion, but all came between 1971-79.