Some postgame nuggets from ESPN's Stats & Info team:
* The Bruins forced the 16th Game 7 in Stanley Cup finals history and sixth since 2000.
* The Bruins' four goals in a 4:14 span in the first period were the fastest four goals in Cup finals history. The Bruins are the first team since the 1996 Avalanche in Game 2 to score four first-period goals in the Cup finals.
* Boston has never played in a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals.
* Home teams are 19-1 in the last 20 championship Game 7s in NBA/NHL/MLB (2009 Penguins are the lone win in that span).
* Roberto Luongo allowed three goals on eight shots before being pulled for the fourth time this postseason. His goals-against average on the road this postseason is 3.76; it was 8.05 in Boston in this series.
* Brad Marchand scored his ninth goal of the postseason, breaking the Bruins rookie record for goals in a postseason.