A roundup of how folks at ESPN are picking Sunday’s game between the New England Patriots and Houston Texans.
- ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss: Texans 31, Patriots 17. Uncertainty over how long Tom Brady and Co. will play makes this a tough one to pick.
- ESPNBoston.com's Chris Forsberg: Texans 24, Patriots 17. The only question is whether Isaiah Stanback will get a snap or two in what amounts to the fifth exhibition game of the 2009 season.
- Bill Simmons: Takes the Texans (-8) over the Patriots. "You know how this plays out: Pats tank, Jets choke, Pats head to Indy in Round 2 for 'Fourth-and-2 The Sequel!'"
- ESPN's experts: Seven of 10 pick the Texans to beat the Patriots.
- Tedy Bruschi: Thinks the Patriots will use this as their bye week and the Texans will win.
- Sunday Countdown:Cris Carter, Tom Jackson and Mike Ditka pick the Texans. Keyshawn Johnson picks the Patriots.
- Hank Goldberg: Hank thinks the Texans will beat the Patriots by less than eight points.
- Make your picks for all of Sunday's games in this SportsNation feature or in our Pigskin Pick 'Em contest.