Here's the first edition of my mock draft.
1. Carolina Panthers, Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri: Ron Rivera takes more traditional quarterback.
2. Denver Broncos, Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama: Denver needs a pass rusher up front.
3. Buffalo Bills, Cam Newton, QB, Auburn: Buffalo badly needs both a quarterback and buzz.
4. Cincinnati Bengals, A.J. Green, WR, Georgia: Cincy might lose both Owens and Ochocinco.
5. Arizona Cardinals, Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A&M: Could be next Clay Matthews.
6. Cleveland Browns, Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU: Best defender left on board.
7. San Francisco 49ers, Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska: Niners also need help at cornerback.
8. Tennessee Titans, Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn: Dominated in stretches this past season at Auburn.
9. Dallas Cowboys, Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina: Projects to be a dynamic NFL pass-rusher.
10. Washington Redskins, Julio Jones, WR, Alabama: Somebody needs to catch the ball for Mike Shanahan.
11. Houston Texans, J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin: Houston in market for a 3-4 end.
12. Minnesota Vikings, Tyron Smith, OT, USC: Minnesota needs a new left tackle.
13. Detroit Lions, Aldon Smith, DE/OLB, Missouri: Would look nice next to Ndamukong Suh.
14. St. Louis Rams, Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois: St. Louis reportedly very interested in Illini product.
15. Miami Dolphins, Mike Pouncey, G/C, Florida: Best interior offensive lineman in the draft.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars, Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue: Jags need insurance for Aaron Kampman.
17. New England Patriots, Cameron Jordan, DE/DT, Cal: 5.5 sacks and 12.5 tackles for a loss in 2010.
18. San Diego Chargers, Muhammad Wilkerson, DE/DT, Temple: A.J. Smith looking for help on defensive line.
19. New York Giants, Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama: New York could lose Ahmad Bradshaw to free agency.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Justin Houston, DE/OLB, Georgia: Bucs must begin to generate pressure from end position.
21. Kansas City Chiefs, Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA: Never can have too many quality pass-rushers.
22. Indianapolis Colts, Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College: The run begins at offensive tackle.
23. Philadelphia Eagles, Nate Solder, OT, Colorado: Philadelphia surrendered 52 sacks last year.
24. New Orleans Saints, Adrian Clayborn, DE/DT, Iowa New Orleans thrilled Clayborn falls this far.
25. Seattle Seahawks, Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado: Seattle couldn’t cover a soul in 2010.
26. Baltimore Ravens, Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland: Baltimore could use another weapon for Joe Flacco.
27. Atlanta Falcons, Brooks Reed, DE, Arizona: Heir apparent to John Abraham.
28. New England Patriots, Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin: Uncertainty surrounding Matt Light requires a tackle.
29. Chicago Bears, Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State: Bears had to address offensive line in Round 1.
30. New York Jets, Phil Taylor, NT, Baylor: An investment for the future.
31. Pittsburgh Steelers, Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor: Best option for Pittsburgh to address need at guard.
32. Green Bay Packers, Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson: What do the Packers have to lose?