- Jesse Rogers, Chicago Cubs beat reporter
- 0 Shares
1. Have you ever chirped one Sedin identical twin thinking it was the other?: No. I know which one is which. I can just tell. Playing against them for three or four years you always know.
2. What would you prefer, the prettiest no-look assist or some cheap goal like an empty netter?: Pretty assist for sure. It’s maybe something more important [in the game] than the goal.
3. What’s worse, a fight with a girlfriend or a 10-game scoring drought?: Um, 10-game scoring drought I think. You get over a fight quicker for sure.
4. What’s the worst a Hawks coach has ever been mad at you?: I don’t know. I can’t remember ever. [They’ve] never been mad at me (smiling).
5. What’s your favorite road city?: Probably Los Angeles. It’s a cool city. There are things to do, and it’s sunny. You got Venice Beach and then you go to Hollywood and see what’s going on.
Dave Bolland sits down for Five Questions with Jesse Rogers.