LOS ANGELES -- Here’s a look by the numbers at the Los Angeles Kings’ 4-3 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of the Western Conference finals:
* Kings forward Jeff Carter had a goal and two assists. He has eight points in the series.
* Jonathan Toews scored two goals. He has three of the Blackhawks’ eight goals in the series.
* The Kings scored a power-play goal to give them a total of three power-play goals over the last two games. The Blackhawks allowed a total of four power-play goals over their first 13 playoff games.
* The Kings outshot the Blackhawks 18-7 on net in the third period. The Blackhawks outshot the Kings 10-4 on net in the second period. They tied 10-10 in the first period.
* The Kings had five players with a Corsi (shot differential) percentage better than 50 percent, according to extraskater.com. Kyle Clifford (63.6 percent), Willie Mitchell (61.5), Slava Voynov (54.5), Tanner Pearson (54.5) and Jarret Stoll (53.8) led the Kings. Alec Martinez had a team-low 36.4 percentage.
* The Blackhawks had nine players with a Corsi percentage better than 50 percent. Marian Hossa (76.0), Bryan Bickell (72.7), Toews (62.1) and Brandon Saad (61.1) led the team. Michal Handzus had a team-low 29.4 percentage.
* Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford allowed four goals on 32 shots. He’s given up 24 goals on 193 shots for a .876 save percentage in the Blackhawks’ six playoff losses. He's made 260 saves on 272 shots for a .956 save percentage in their nine wins.
* The Blackhawks have lost the road opener in their last 10 consecutive series dating back to 2010.
* The Blackhawks had a 56.4 Corsi close percentage (shot differential with the game tied or a within a goal in 5-on-5 situations), according to extraskater.com. The statistic is used to eliminate score effects. The Blackhawks had 31 shots, and the Kings had 24 shots in those situations. The Kings outscored the Blackhawks 2-1 in those situations.
* The Kings won 30-of-57 faceoffs. Stoll led the Kings by winning 16-of-28 faceoffs. He has won 40-of-63 faceoffs in the series. Andrew Shaw was 0-for-7 on faceoffs for the Blackhawks.
* Kings defenseman Drew Doughty played a game-high 28:32. Kyle Clifford played a team-low 9:20 for the Kings. Duncan Keith led the Blackhawks with 27:14 of ice time, and Brandon Bollig had a game-low 5:32. Bollig did not play in the third period.
* Doughty had a game-high five blocked shots.