* Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford allowed four goals on 32 shots. He’s given up 24 goals on 193 shots for a .876 save percentage in the Blackhawks’ six playoff losses. He's made 260 saves on 272 shots for a .956 save percentage in their nine wins.
* The Blackhawks have lost the road opener in their last 10 consecutive series dating back to 2010.
* The Blackhawks had a 56.4 Corsi close percentage (shot differential with the game tied or a within a goal in 5-on-5 situations), according to extraskater.com. The statistic is used to eliminate score effects. The Blackhawks had 31 shots, and the Kings had 24 shots in those situations. The Kings outscored the Blackhawks 2-1 in those situations.
* The Kings won 30-of-57 faceoffs. Stoll led the Kings by winning 16-of-28 faceoffs. He has won 40-of-63 faceoffs in the series. Andrew Shaw was 0-for-7 on faceoffs for the Blackhawks.
* Kings defenseman Drew Doughty played a game-high 28:32. Kyle Clifford played a team-low 9:20 for the Kings. Duncan Keith led the Blackhawks with 27:14 of ice time, and Brandon Bollig had a game-low 5:32. Bollig did not play in the third period.