Big Ten's lunch links
November, 27, 2013
By Brian Bennett | ESPNChicago.com
Happy Turkey Day eve.
- Two of the top receivers in the Big Ten or anywhere -- Allen Robinson and Jared Abbrederis -- will be on the same field when Penn State and Wisconsin play.
- Brady Hoke seems willing to bend his "no visits" rule for Jabrill Peppers, who will be looking around some after the season.
- The 1969 Ohio State team took a long winning streak into Michigan -- and those Buckeyes are still haunted by the loss in Ann Arbor.
- This isn't the type of senior day Taylor Martinez envisioned at Nebraska, but teammates and coaches praised his toughness.
- The Big Ten should help Michigan State get an at-large BCS bid if it comes to that, Drew Sharp writes.
- Iowa-Nebraska is a rivalry in name only right now, but the Hawkeyes can make it a real one by beating the Huskers.
- Nathan Scheelhaase has left his mark at Illinois -- and his dad will be watching from afar on senior day.
- Minnesota looks to erase the little mistakes that have been plaguing its offense, especially with the nation's No. 1 defense on deck.
- Purdue's Darrell Hazell understands the significance of the Old Oaken Bucket game.
- The Big Ten image problem is weighing down some of its stars in awards season, Lee Barfknecht writes.