SEC lunchtime links
- Kellen Williams has embraced the role of Alabama's sixth man on the offensive line.
- They've taken the long road, but Two former Georgia players, Auburn’s Nick Marshall and LSU's Zach Mettenberger are leaders of undefeated football teams.
- Arkansas' big-play defensive line hasn't had any trouble living up to expectations thus far.
- The day the Earth trembled in Tiger Stadium: A look back at the famous Auburn-LSU Earthquake Game.
- Texas A&M standout freshman receiver Ricky Seals-Jones will have surgery on his knee today.
- South Carolina wideout Bruce Ellington wants to build off the best game of his career.
- Marquez North has quietly topped the charts for Tennessee with eight receptions this season. It's a good start for the freshman, but coaches want to see more impact plays.
- The SECret to Texas A&M's fundraising success? Did Mack Brown blow it?
- A strong Florida defense is looking to get even better against Tennessee.
- Robert Nkemdiche has been a disruptive force on the Ole Miss defense. Hugh Freeze says the talented freshman is getting better every week.
- Georgia's Ray Drew is at peace with his career whether he never lives up to his recruiting hype or not.
Alabama Crimson Tide, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Auburn Tigers, Tennessee Volunteers, Mississippi Rebels, SEC, Texas A&M Aggies, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M, Zach Mettenberger, Robert Nkemdiche, Ray Drew, Bruce Ellington, Kellen Williams, Ricky Seals-Jones, Nick Marshall