ACC's lunchtime links
- AthlonSports unveils its Week 6 ACC power rankings.
- BC is pushing its way toward respectability, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Dabo Swinney is warning everyone not to look past BC before Clemson faces Florida State in two weeks, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- The Orlando Sentinel's Brendan Sonnone looks at three things learned from FSU's rout of Maryland.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Mark Bradley offers three takeaways from Georgia Tech's loss at Miami.
- Maryland quarterback CJ Brown is day-to-day with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- The Palm Beach Post's Dave George says Miami's solving of Georgia Tech's triple-option offense helped the Hurricanes earn a key division win.
- North Carolina quarterback Marquise Williams was a bright spot in Saturday's loss, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- The Raleigh News & Observer's Luke DeCock says that Jim Grobe had an old welcome for a new foe Saturday in NC State coach Dave Doeren.
- Tyler Boyd's big first steps at Pitt have left quite an impression back home, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Syracuse receivers failed to catch a single ball Saturday, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The Virginian Pilot's Tom Robinson sees little reason for Virginia to keep Mike London after this season.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel says that Virginia Tech's receivers continued to show improvement Saturday.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, C.J. Brown, Dave Doeren, Tyler Boyd, Marquise Williams
College Football Minute: Sept. 15
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Brewster retweeted
- DeionSanders retweeted
- Noles247.com retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted
- Noles247.com retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
Final East Carolina 28 17 Virginia Tech 21 Final Georgia Southern 38 Georgia Tech 42 Final Pittsburgh 42 Florida International 25 Final Syracuse 40 Central Michigan 3 Final 21 Louisville 21 Virginia 23 Final Arkansas State 20 Miami (FL) 41 Final North Carolina State 49 South Florida 17 Final Kansas 3 Duke 41 Final Wake Forest 24 Utah State 36 Final 9 USC 31 Boston College 37