ACC's lunchtime links
- Yahoo! Sports' Pat Forde has plenty of fan reaction to Thursday's Jameis Winston news. Dan Wetzel says that Willie Meggs' clumsy attempt at humor undermined the gravity of the situation.
- USA Today's Dan Wolken says that Winston and the Florida State community quickly got back to football following Thursday's announcement.
- Here is a rundown of Andre Williams' ESPN car-wash Thursday.
- Clemson's juniors can soon check out their draft stock, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post & Courier.
- Justin Breen has a great profile of Duke guard Laken Tomlinson, who moved from Jamaica to Chicago when he was 10.
- The Macon (Ga.) Telegraph's Bill Shanks says that Paul Johnson's Georgia Tech program has stagnated.
- Maryland has put together a rather hilarious video about its future bowl experience.
- Miami quarterback Stephen Morris has accepted an invitation to the East-West Shrine Game, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- NC State running back Shadrach Thornton is suspended from the team indefinitely after being named a suspect in a sexual battery case, Joe Giglio and Andrew Kenney write in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Here is a funny Q&A that Paul Chryst took part in with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks at some of the Orange's potential bowl destinations.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel wonders if Virginia Tech's defense was slighted in the all-ACC voting.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer issued an editorial Thursday on how much Wake Forest will miss Jim Grobe.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Stephen Morris, Paul Johnson, Shadrach Thornton, Andre Williams, Paul Chryst, Laken Tomlinson, Willie Meggs
These 2016 QBs Can Start From Day One
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2014 ACC STANDINGS
TBD South Carolina North Carolina TBD Duke Tulane TBD Alcorn State Georgia Tech TBD Elon Wake Forest
TBD Maine Boston College TBD Wofford Clemson TBD Texas State Florida State TBD Bethune-Cookman Miami (FL) TBD Troy North Carolina State TBD Youngstown State Pittsburgh TBD Rhode Island Syracuse TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Louisville Auburn