Florida State Seminoles: Jason Tudryn
Happy Birthday, Grams.
- Duke landed seven players in the NFF Hampshire Honor Society, tied with Boise State for the most among FBS programs.
- With spring football over, Jameis Winston is taking on a bigger role for FSU baseball, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Can someone say dynasty? Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson and Jon Barry won their third straight Chick-fil-A Bowl Challenge golf tournament.
- Former Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is the latest ESPN The Magazine cover man.
- UNC has hired Carrboro High coach Jason Tudryn as its new director of high school relations, W.E. Warnock writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Former Cincinnati running back Jameel Poteat will transfer to Pitt, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse is hopeful that construction will start on its indoor practice facility in a few weeks, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Former Virginia Tech end Tyrel Wilson is hoping for an NFL opportunity, David Teel writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Wake Forest made strides this spring, but it needs to be stronger, faster and more fit, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
College Football Top Plays Week 4
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23