Florida State Seminoles: Jason Tudryn
Happy Birthday, Grams.
- Duke landed seven players in the NFF Hampshire Honor Society, tied with Boise State for the most among FBS programs.
- With spring football over, Jameis Winston is taking on a bigger role for FSU baseball, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Can someone say dynasty? Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson and Jon Barry won their third straight Chick-fil-A Bowl Challenge golf tournament.
- Former Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is the latest ESPN The Magazine cover man.
- UNC has hired Carrboro High coach Jason Tudryn as its new director of high school relations, W.E. Warnock writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Former Cincinnati running back Jameel Poteat will transfer to Pitt, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse is hopeful that construction will start on its indoor practice facility in a few weeks, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Former Virginia Tech end Tyrel Wilson is hoping for an NFL opportunity, David Teel writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Wake Forest made strides this spring, but it needs to be stronger, faster and more fit, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
FSU Coach Explains Why Winston Went Unpunished
12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 3:30 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET Clemson Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty North Carolina 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State