Florida State Seminoles: Malcolm Bunche
Snow day here in the office. Spring ball, anyone?
- Several news outlets are reporting Indiana's Seth Littrell as UNC's next OC.
- Here's another report that Stacy Searels is drawing interest from Virginia Tech to replace Jeff Grimes as OL coach.
- Clemson had plenty of defensive accomplishments in 2013.
- Wake Forest receiver Michael Campanaro is getting ready for the Senior Bowl.
- Syracuse has added a cornerback to its recruiting class.
- Malcolm Bunche is leaving Miami for UCLA.
- Virginia Tech has lost an offensive line recruit to Ohio State.
- FSU's recruiting class keeps getting better.
- How would you like a happy birthday video from Dabo Swinney? The governor reportedly got one.
- Athlon presents the top-10 ACC wide receivers of the BCS era.
Time for the ACC to start stealing some assistants back from the SEC, don't ya think?
- Virginia Tech was the latest program to say farewell to an SEC-bound assistant.
- Former FSU DC Jeremy Pruitt thinks he joined "a championship staff" (um, what was the one he left?)
- Clemson will now be loaded at defensive end.
- This will be the first full recruiting class under Syracuse coach Scott Shafer.
- Can Duke with the Coastal Division again? David Teel thinks so.
- Athlon has a different prediction for you.
- The hits just keep on coming for UNC academics.
- Miami OL Malcolm Bunche had his reasons for transferring.
- Virginia Tech has been consistent, but has it been great in the BCS era?
- Former Pitt star Curtis Bray died on Wednesday at age 43.
- It was a good life and career cut tragically short.
- Is Maryland striking back at the ACC with the hope of settling out of court?
Tick-tock goes the draft clock ...
- Clemson's Vic Beasley has waited until the final day to make his decision about the NFL.
- Miami offensive lineman Malcolm Bunche is transferring, according to The Miami Herald.
- Jeremy Pruitt's departure could hurt the Seminoles in recruiting.
- The Maryland-ACC lawsuit is another example of the business of college sports.
- Georgia Tech fans aren't the only ones who are dissatisfied with the state of the program.
- Clemson, Florida State and Duke played in three of the nation's top 10 games in 2013.
- ACC commissioner John Swofford addressed a variety of topics on the David Glenn Show.
- Which sport is the best fit for Jameis Winston -- or is it both?
- Syracuse coach Scott Shafer answered five important questions.
- Safety Holland Fisher will enroll this summer at Virginia Tech.
Having fun this week looking back on 2013, but the links are looking ahead ...
- Boston College quarterback Mack Lowrie has decided to withdraw from school.
- The numbers for Clemson's 2014 recruiting class remain "really tight."
- Clemson receiver Martavis Bryant decided to go pro for his two young daughters.
- Braves outfielder B.J. Upton has developed a friendship with Jimbo Fisher and his family.
- Here's a move I'm still trying to understand.
- Miami offensive lineman Malcolm Bunche will transfer.
- Will there be funding for a new sports arena in Syracuse?
- Scott Shafer won't have his contract restructured after the bowl win.
- New Virginia defensive line coach Jerome Oliver has ties to Jon Tenuta.
Week 1: Take Your Pick
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 4:00 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET 16 Clemson 12 Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty 23 North Carolina 8:00 PM ET 1 Florida State Oklahoma State